Spotlight Nigeria is the foremost event in France for Companies, Business Leaders and Investors interested in investment and business opportunities in Nigeria; attracting participants from all over Europe and Nigeria, including top executives, business leaders, and reputable organizations.
The event offers a platform for Companies and Business Leaders from Nigeria and France to discuss concrete business and project opportunities for mutual benefits.
● Put your company at the fore-front of France-Nigeria business and economic relations.
● Have unparalleled access to Leaders from the private and public sectors from France and
Nigeria who will be participating at this event.
● Leverage on the strong media partnerships which the Spotlight Nigeria conference offers to
promote your company
● Gain firsthand access to investment opportunities in Nigeria before they reach the public.
● Explore partnership opportunities with reputable companies attending the event
● Promote your company as a leader in its specific industry and as the right partner to other
Based upon your needs and preferences, we can design a sponsorship category that is best suited to your objectives and which gives your company maximum visibility at the event.
Please get in touch with us today to know more: email@example.com.
Or call +33 7 58 68 37 71, +33 6 99 73 31 35, +33 6 20 57 88 44
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve all witnessed how rapidly the world has changed overnight, forcing countries to close borders in a bid to safeguard the health and wellbeing of their citizens.
Today, even as countries put in place measures to reopen their economies, cross-border travels and restrictions on large gatherings still persist as the fight against coronavirus continues. There is a general consensus that this approach will continue until a treatment or vaccine is available to allow for mass usage across the world.
The safety of our team, members, partners, beneficiaries and the general public is of uttermost importance, therefore, given the international nature of the forum, we have made the necessary decision to postpone Spotlight Nigeria to 2021.
The team will continue to actively work with its partners in serving as a facilitator of business collaborations in this difficult period.